Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sometimes I wish...

Sometimes I wish:

1) That I don't have to go to movies by myself as often as I do.
2) That I have somebody to hold hands with.
3) That I could go to sleep at normal times.
4) That I hadn't started this post but to delete it would be wrong.
5) That I didn't have these moments of self-absorbed, morbid, introspective moments.


Sometimes I wonder:

1) If we are all obsessive compulsive shoppers with our DVDs and CDs.
2) If a certain somebody ever thinks of calling me.
3) If everything is going be allright.
4) If I will find my way.
5) If I will ever stop having these thoughts.


Somethings about me:

1) I wear glasses.
2) I like girls in glasses.
3) I worry too much about myself.
4) I think and don't do.
5) I should go to sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Sometimes I wish too:
3,5
Sometimes I wonder too:
1,2,3,4,5
Somethings about me too:
2,5

see?

6:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Apologies, Chloe, for copying you..

Sometimes I wish too:
2
Sometimes I wonder too:
2, 4
Somethings about me too:
1,3,5

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home