Friday, October 07, 2005

Music for every mood

Music is a funny thing, I don't know if its seasonal or the time of the day.

Somedays I can listen to Michael Nyman, Hans Zimmer, the next Snow Patrol, Damien Rice, James Blunt, Keane, the next Miles Davis or Canonball Adderley, or it might be Vivaldi.

Recently it's been 'The History of Hip Hop', Tone Loc only made one album I think which I don't own but his lazy drawl is so distinctive. Tone appears in 'Heat' as Albert's brother in the nightclub scene.

Am i actually making a point here? Probably not...I think I'm just rambling for the sake of entering something on my Blog!

'Do you know the human head weighs eight pounds'

Ray in 'Jerry Maguire'

2 Comments:

Blogger x said...

i loved tone loc!
i've got funky cold medina somewhere in my computer.
But when i tell somebody they give me strange looks.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sometimes, I choose music to suit a mood - sometimes I choose music to create one. I think my life has a soundtrack.

I wanted to drive around in the rain today listening to Tom Waits, but my car broke down. So sad.

Also, re an earlier post. Not everyone goes out just because it's Saturday. Sometimes it is nice to just stay in.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home