Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Daily Entries

I check evrybody eles's Blogs everyday to see what they have to say or what they have seen, heard, thought about or read.

I sometimes feel like I should enter something everyday but while there are many things going around my head, I don't always get to the computer in time nor do I dwell long enough on those thoughts that I can process them into anything worthwile to post.

Other people's blogs seem to have more entertaining mishaps and mis-shapes that have genuinely made me laugh out loud but I think I fail on that front but will endeavour to continue to put my thoughts out there.

I need to come up with a silly post...

5 Comments:

Blogger x said...

don't worry Finn, sometimes this is enough.
I have been tempted to post jokes i hear on the bus you know!

6:49 AM  
Blogger miss goLondon said...

The Dylan-coat thing? that was silly. i thought.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

No pressure, fb, we all understand the "Blogger's Committment."

It helps to keep a sheet of paper always near you, or a notebook, so that when a good thought makes a brief appearance, you can capture it to remember later.

3:21 PM  
Blogger The Red Menace said...

I am very obviously a "once a week" kind of gal. Perhaps as I get more into this I'll have more to write about, but I figure people won't mind if I skip rather than "blogging my breakfast" as Stephanie has gotten me saying. As for yourself, your blog is well-written and interesting - it doesn't always have to be funny!

1:40 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

i like your blog! i know what you mean though, i go through my stints - sometimes all i blog are diary-like boring entries. other times i'm on a roll and can crank 'em out. usually it's when i have a test coming up...

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home