Thursday, October 27, 2005

Call me naive, call me paranoid, call me bigheaded...

How do you know if your artwork is safe?

I know people post their artwork online but how do you know it won't be ripped off by somebody else?

How do I know my doodle that I post won't be ripped off?

Yes its presumptious that anything I do would be ripped off but what if?

What if you doodled a 'Mickey Mouse' type character and somebody saw it online in a far away country and turned it into a successful TV show with toys and t-shirts and action figures and you never knew?

I've just realised there is one person in Blog land who will know the answers to my questions...

Another question...do you always post what you've typed or have you deleted posts after re-reading them?

4 Comments:

Blogger x said...

I have never deleted posts. Not because i think they are precious or unique, but because i can't be bothered.

12:00 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

i don't delete posts either. screw it. it'd be like removing pages from my journal. and i only do that if i make a typo. ;)

also, i really hate the idea of having people steal your artwork. it's bound to happen. online makes it easier. i sometimes hate having my photos online, but i also hate putting that stupid copyright (my name) on them. :p

1:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I have draft posts I don't get around to putting up, then delete because they end up not being as important as I thought they were at the time. Not that I post about super-important things anyway.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

There is a thing called copyright already functioning on the internet.Also, there are attitudes like creating artwork for the joy of it, for that and improving your life, and altogether and touching other's lifes.

Re. deleting posts: I will delete most of mines sometimes but then I will find myself without a blog, so I don't do it but I do retouch my blogs now and again to make them more consistent for instance. I do the same with my diaries BTW and with everything else I have: if it's not useful to me anymore bye bye.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home