Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Other People's CDs

Just because they're next to the computer, my brother has been putting everything onto his ipod recently and CDs I have never seen are showing up.

I have just discovered 'Somethin' Else' by Cannonball Adderley, where does he discover these things? What lead him to this CD? I will have to interrogate...

Somedays I really don't want to hear people's voices and prefer music without words.

It can be Vivaldi, Mozart and the rest of the classical all stars or even a soundtrack or as the case this morning some jazz.

Perception is a funny thing, it has been pointed out to me that my posts are less gloomy and I'm inclined to agree actually. In the past they had been more of the morbid self attention variety and recently I like to think they've become more reflective but in a positive light.

Thats not to say they might get gloomy and moany again but for now I feel a little bit more like I'm on an even keel with a bit of an idea where I'm going to.

3 Comments:

Blogger fb said...

It must be the jazz, this Blog started on a black template then went to green and today I felt like lightening the whole thing up...

12:12 PM  
Blogger x said...

nice change Finn and you added links too. In a few weeks you're going to be writing html code my friend.
And you do sound chirpier.
xxx

3:09 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Nice update, and doumo arigatou for the link. ^_^

I never found you gloomy, and if you were, I wouldn't have minded it.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home