Monday, September 12, 2005

Fitting the pieces together

This has been a strange strange year, one of revaluation. I've been high, I've been low and I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I've discovered that my heart is not as strong as it should be metaphorically and literally. I've questioned where it is I am going or could or should be going. Do I have an answer? No. Do i feel like I should have an answer? Some days yes and other days I find nothing but disappointment in myself. Am I my harshest critic? Perhaps. Am I afforded the luxury of too much time to contemplate? Yes. Will I regret this year in the years to come? Very possibly. Will I rue the fact that I didn't do very much? Yes probably.

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Sometimes I think I don't do enough, just because I lie there listening to music and daydreaming. But deep inside me I know I need this. So I see it as time that I take to dive into myself. Who knows what we'll find there. Pearls maybe? Or maybe just empty shells. But it won't matter.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home