Wednesday, September 14, 2005

All the people in my phone

Looking at the phonebook in my phone I see names that I don't call and names that don't call me. There are names that I wish would return my phonecalls and names that I barely remember. What are these people doing? Do they even remember me? Do I live in their phonebooks still?

There exists one number that I have deleted on numerous occassion only to return that number back to my phonebook and despite my best efforts I still wonder what the owner of that number does each day. I don't call because I feel resentment when my call is left ignored. It sucks caring for somebody who pays you no attention.

2 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Losers and cowards. That's what people who don't appreciate us are. And I don't mean that everyone should love us. But when you are in the presence of something good and benevolent, the least you can do is appreciate it and thank your good fortune. And if you don't, like I said, losers and cowards.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
xx

1:15 AM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

I agree with what you say Chloe, they are also selfish and blinded by prejudices that they didn't even decided to have; pity for them and a pain for the rest of the people who hasn't the heart made of stone, nor the mind closed as a cocoon.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home