Monday, August 15, 2005

Why can't I be free?

If I think back to those days in hospital, the only person that I wished would visit me was HER.

And she knew where I was and she even works on the same street, the only excuse and it is not an excuse is that she was too busy. But that is B.S. I have never told how that I lay there everydauy hoping she would appear to brighten those days. Others visited and I appreciated those visits but still wished SHE had come.

The truth is SHE couldn't care less.

Why is SHE the first person I want to share any good news in my life with?

Why when I see things in stores why do I think SHE would like that?

I am a cliche, is it the destiny of the few to become the same as those that they read about.

The lovelorn will always walk this earth in some shape or form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home