Thursday, August 04, 2005

What do you do?

What do you do? It has now been 3 years since I met her...

3 years and not a day goes by that she pops into my thoughts, from the moment that I rise to the moment that I sleep. I think about her, what is she doing? where is she?

I create fantasises of places we could go together, things we would laugh at together, things we could do...

But she never calls, she rarely returns my calls...

She let me into her life and when and if I do see her my heart breaks everytime I leave knowing that she will in the arms of another.

I do not even try to call her anymore but still have thoughts of the one that I will never be with.

I walk down a street and hope that she will appear around the corner, everytime the phone rings I hope it is her, I see her name in street signs and shop signs...

I wish i could be free of her...

1 Comments:

Blogger ateqah said...

i know this feeling.........................

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home