Tuesday, August 23, 2005

'This years love'

Ok so I nicked the title from a song for the header today.

This year has been very strange I haven't worked for a whole year now in my chosen field and now that there is the job that I wanted it seems that I have either been frozen out, ignored or put out to pasture. Alright maybe I'm over-reacting but with so much on my time, I think the worst and contemplate what-ifs and maybes that are well beyond my control.

I still can't decide each day what it is I want to do. Somedays I am sure I could go back to work and other days I think I know deep down that something ain't quite right and I should just 'take it easy'. It's hard being sedentary.

I think on some level we all need somebody other than immediate family to tell us 'everything's going to be alright.' Hence the popularity of Blogs for they give us all a chance to get reassurances and for us to be told that 'everything's going to be alright'.

I don't know if I have found 'This years love' but what I do know is that my world is richer for attending to my Blog and for it letting me into other people's worlds and you know what...'everything's gonna be alright'

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

That's so good. And when you do decide it you know things just get better,magically almost.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home