Thursday, August 04, 2005

This was supposed to be the year that I move on...

Unrequited love calendar 2005:

March 17th - We see each other briefly.

Numerous telephone messages left and brief conversations about 'work'

June 1st - I find a telephone message from her about possible work but am in hospital, she says
she'll try to visit (she never did)

July 6th - We speak briefly on the telephone about 'work', I turn it down and don't go into
London on July 7th. Realise that she is only concerned with 'work' and get the sense
that as I am trying to explain my reason for hospital stay, she is rolling her eyes and
not listening.

Decide to send an e-mail explaining my health problem, no reply to the e-mail or show
of concern over my health. What a bitch.

July 26th - I leave a message against my better judgement suggesting lunch that day, no reply
and no response.

August 5th - I know its time to face the truth that she will never be with me but she still invades
my thoughts hence this blog.

It is probably because she pays me no attention that I obsess over here, she has
little fat ankles and is pretty short...why do I love her so when she ignores me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home