Saturday, August 13, 2005

Talking myself out of doing anything

Saturday again.

I look at all the numbers and names in my telephone and I think about what I'd like to do with these people, but then I always worry about how I can spend time so that it is a good time.

I should just call them and see who is free and then take it from there,

I don't know who I want to spend time with and then the day ends and another week passes.

I know for the longest time that I know who I wanted to be a part of my life but I don't even call for a chat because it is an exercise in futility calling HER, her world is not for me. There must be a way to exorcise her, yes she is a demon, she is the fatal flaw in my being.

There are so many beautiful girls in the world but I do not know how to win them over.

My muscles are not big enough, I do not have my own castle (metaphorically or literally), what can I offer the modern girl!?

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Don't say that! First of all if you demonize that woman, you aren't going to get over her.
Second, not all women like muscles or castles. And here is a list of what you can offer modern women:
a. love, friendship, honesty, passion, a little craziness and creativity
b. babies
c.meaning in their lives
d. a future
e. a happy everyday life without a castle maybe, but with a nice home, or a car or holidays.
Take care :)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home