Saturday, August 27, 2005

Peace of Mind

I am not at peace with myself or the world. I cannot find a satisfactory way to express myself. Had I not been born into a middle class home, would there be more hunger to make my own life? I feel I have not achieved anything of myself. I have no idea where my life is going except that I am not happy and now conveniently my health has decided that I can have another 6 months of contemplating my place in the world without participating in it. If this post sounds selfish its because it is MY blog and it can be all about ME.

I guess I'm looking for answers and that's why I read books, blogs, magazine articles, DVDs, listen to CDs hoping to find some of clue or answer or monemtary recognition of where I am.

What is muddled my headspace? my own personal compass?

I want some happiness in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home