Saturday, August 27, 2005

Is it better to watch a movie on DVD or in a cinema?

A new DVD costs anything from £5.99 to £19.99

A movie tickect costs £7.50 to £10.00


It costs £8.90 to get to London or thereabouts to go to an arthouse cinema to see a a smaller film such as 'Me, You and Everyone we know'

The cost of such an evening out would be: £8.90 (train ticket) + £8.50 (cinema ticket) = £17.40 and I haven't eaten or drank anything!

Do I feel like sitting lonely on a train and in a darkened movie theatre, I need to decide or else I'll miss the performances.

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

here's what I would do: I would buy a bottle of wine with the money (or a pizza, that's a detail) and call a friend and watch DVD together.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home