Monday, August 08, 2005

A great big ball of frustration

I wish I could put the energy I put into typing these words into a more creative endeavour.

People tell me to write or to draw or to paint but it's not that easy.

I don't know what to write about or what to draw or what to paint.

I need a muse...or divine inspiration...

There's the rub, the picture that is in my head never appears on the paper and that becomes frustrating.

I am a great big ball of frustration...I wonder what an artist impression of that would be!?

3 Comments:

Blogger fb said...

A great big ball of frustration?
The Tasmanian Devil.

1:03 PM  
Blogger x said...

Haven't read 'On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl'but since you mentioned it I looked it up.Doesn't sound like a happy love story. I would rather they hadn't made that silly pact to separate. When you find someone so perfect for you, you just don't take that risk. It's blasphemy! :)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

Hi fb,

I can notice your creativity is going up, up. Don't you worry about what the material support for it will be, if it keeps growing you'll find it. Let me quote a sentence from an advertising professional that is in one of my books: "I have never understood why people think that one have to know how to write or to paint to be creative" (Bill Bernbach).

With regard to your muse's need: there are thousands of offerings for muses to be in the world -and in Britain-. Have another look around please, they are just looking for what you have. Positive.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home