Saturday, August 06, 2005

An aversion to crowded places at night?

I wonder if I have developed an aversion to crowded places at night and that is why I hardly go out anymore.

Or is it because I don't want to go to bars by myself?

Reasons I don't go to bars:

1) Don't drink
2) Don't smoke
3) They're very very noisy
4) They're full of people and unless you can sit not much fun
5) Its a long way to go


Reasons I should go:

1) Its better than being at home by myself?
2) How am I going to meet the love of my life (arguable that she would be in a bar)
3) Might forget about myself for a while and get out of my own head

I think too much...by the way my plans for this evening...you're looking at them, I'm not going anywhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home